• Network addressing: DHCP and static IP
• NAT traversal: STUN, ICE and TURN
• Connection protocol: SIP 2.0
(RFC 3261 and companion RFCs)
• Transport: UDP, TCP, TLS and SIPS
• Security: 802.1x Authentification, SRTP and TLS
• Quality of Service: DiffServ, VLAN 802.1p/Q
• Audio support Codecs: G722, G711 A-law, G711 μ-law, G729ab
• DTMF tone generation: RFC, SIP INFO, In-band
• Time servers: NTP and SNTP
Daylight saving: Configurable for automatic adjustments
CONFIGURATION AND PROVISIONING
• Configuration: Via integrated web server, HTTP or HTTPS
• Separate user and administrator login for secure configuration.
• Support for device management for easy configuration and updating of multiple conference phones
• Size: Diameter 240 mm, height 77 mm
• Weight: 2.2 lb
• Licorice black.
DISPLAY AND KEYPAD
• Display: Illuminated graphics LCD, 128x64PX (5x2,5 in).
• Keypad: Alphanumeric 0–9, *, on/R, off, mute, hold, volume up, volume down, 5 buttons for menu navigation, line (line mode), and conference guide.
AVAYA PLATFORM SUPPORT
• Avaya Aura (Communication Manager Rls 6.0.1 with Session Manager Rls 6.1)
• Avaya Communication Server 1000 Rls 6.0+
• Avaya IP Office Rls 7.0+
• Avaya Communication Manager Rls 5.0 and 5.2.1 with SES 5.2.1
• SIP 2.0, RfC3261 and companion RFCS
• User Interface: Danish, English, Finnish, French, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, German, Russian.
• Expansion microphone extends the voice pickup range from 320 to up to 750 sq ft (30-70 m2).
• PA Interface box
• Security Lock and Cable
• Wall Mounting Bracket